- Youngest is bitten by a spider.
- Two armed response teams, one undercover and two normal police cars arrive over nothing illegal.
- Tim attends a coffee morning with two of our children, and the Secretary of State for Wales, while I take the others to their extra ballet lesson.
- We take the dogs in the car for a walk (being a saloon, we don’t normally take them in the car). Quince sits on my lap and obliterates my view and gives me a dead leg. Maggie bounces around all over the children in the back.
- I go to the train station to give my cousin a set of keys. I can’t find the keys, so assume I’ve made a mistake and left them at home. He rearranges his plans. We rearrange ours. We go home to get the keys and as we get to the top of our drive, I find…
View original post 212 more words